- Handling of general affairs of APPIE
- PR and action for increasing membership
- Administrating APPIE web-site
- Conducting the works assigned by the APPIE president.
Action plans in 2016
- Editing and publishing APPIE Corporation Guide of year 2016 and 2017 (in Japanese). The front page of monthly magazine “Funtai Gijutsu” is used for the front page of Corporation Guide.
- Distributing APPIE mail magazine to members.
- Holding the following seminars of overseas information. The seminars are fee-based.
a: The 4th seminar of overseas information
・Date: July 30, 2015
・Venue: Headquarters of Nisshin Engineering
・Holding get-together and conducting questionnaire
・International Liaison Committee holds jointly this seminar.
b: The 5th and 6th seminars are planned but details are not fixed.
- Calling for non-members to join APPIE at the venue of POWTEX Osaka 2015
- Calling for non-members who attend seminars organized by APPIE to join APPIE.
- Considering and implementing the effective use of “5 minutes presentation” at Technical Information Exchange Meetings
- Planning and implementing the orientation for new members
- Planning publication of “APPIE in recent 5 years; 2011 to 2015”
- Expressing impression and opinions of APPIE monthly magazine “Funtai Gijutsu”
- Basic policy of General Administration Committee prescribed in bylaw of APPIE will be examined. Problems of general administration will be extracted by inventory of current works. Role-sharing within the committee will be considered.