- Survey, research and dissemination of ISO related to APPIE.
- Making drafts of ISO as a domestic organization responsible to deliberate the ISO related to APPIE
- Working as a managing country of ISO affairs when requested.
Action plans in 2016
The ISO Mirror Committee consists of three sub-committees; sub-committee of evaluation of particle characterization, sub-committee of sieve and sub-committee of dust collection. Action plans of each sub-committee are as follows.
Subcommittee for particle characterization
Following the previous year, the sub-committee is to make drafts concerning ISO/TC 24/SC 4.
- The sub-committee will send delegates to the following international conferences of ISO/TC 24/SC 4. The delegates will participate in the work of making international standards.
- The 48 Int. Conference at Paris, June 11 to 12, 2015
- The 49 Int. Conference at Osaka, October 13 to 14, 2015
- Each WG deliberates regular revision and examination of ISO, and votes.
- The sub-committee is to make drafts and new proposals regarding the cases which the sub-committee focuses, such as laser diffraction method, sedimentation method, standard materials of particles, measurement of gas-phase.
- The sub-committee supports, Mr. Endo, who is in charge of affairs of SC international management for three years from January in 2015.
- As the host of the 49th Conference which will be held during POWTEX OSAKA 2015, the sub-committee will make preparations for smooth procedure of the conference.
Subcommittee for sieve and sieving
revise JIS Z 8807-1
Subcommittee for dust collection technology
- ISO 16891: The sub-committee is to make the draft of FDIS and vote. The sub-committee is to conduct a study of the treatment of JIS Z 8909-2, 3 and JIS Z 8910, and to consider making ISO 16891 an item of JIS.
- ISO 16313: Regarding Part 1, the sub-committee is to express opinions for the improvement. Regarding Part 2, the sub-committee is to get the position of project leader and make the draft of Part 2.