The technical group of particulate modification technology started in 1985 with pharmaceutical technology as the core of their activities. Japanese particulate modification technology is at top level in the world. Particularly in the field of processing and industrialization of nanoparticle, the Japanese researcher and engineers take leadership in the world.
Current level of technology, trend and activities in future
1 .Activities of the group
This group has globally been leading the research and manufacturing technology on particulate modification, design, and preparation through the following programs and activities:
- Cultivation of scientists and engineers who can aggressively be challenging new fields
- Factory visits and technical seminars on the base of oversea strategy
- Attendance to International exhibitions (POWTEX) and the associated programs
- Organization of conferences and symposiums of particulate modification, design, and preparation with an eye of globalization, particularly in Asia.
- Collaboration with other technical groups and other societies
2. Future trend
The following technologies are expected to develop in the future:
- Particulate modification technology utilizing the surface and interface properties of particles
- Particulate modification technology which controls interaction between particles
- Development of equipment aiming at energy-saving and high efficie
- Development of non-contact sensors and systems monitoring particle behavior and properties with aiming at their applications to unattended factory
- Safe treatment of nano materials and development of environment-friendly particulate modification technology.
- Performance enhancement of micro and macro devices by controlling nano structure.
|Coordinator||KOBE GAKUIN UNIV.||FUKUMORI/Yoshinobu|
|Vice Coordinator||Gifu Pharmaceutical University,
Department of Drug Delivery Technology & Science,
Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Engineering
|Representative Organizer||TOKUJU CORPORATION||YOSHIDA/Taizo|
|Vice Representative Organizer||DALTON CORPORATION||ASAI/Naochika|
|SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL CO., LTD.||ITO/Yuichi|
|Organizer||ASAHI KASEI CHEMICALS CORPORATION||SAITO/Toru|
|HOSOKAWA MICRON CORPORATION||YOKOYAMA/Hiroshi|
|KIKUSUI SEISAKUSHO LTD.||SHIMADA/Satoshi|
|NARA MACHINERY CO., LTD.||TANABE/Bunmei|
|TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, LTD.||FUKUTA/Makoto|
|TSUMURA & CO.||NAGANO/Yoshihiko|
|OHKAWARA KAKOHKI CO., LTD.||OKAWARA/Masaaki|
|OHKAWARA KAKOHKI CO., LTD.||OKAWARA/Tomonao|
|SHIONOGI & CO., LTD.||TOYODA/Toshitada|