Technical Group of Recycling and Reclamation is a project type technical group. We have been considering how powder technology is related to recycling of a secondary battery and rare metal. We study how the recycling technology will be involved in resource circulation and energy generation, and what business will come out. We will provide these information.
Current level of technology, trend and activities in future
- Recycle of high-value-added materials such as gold, silver and copper is the current topics of recycling.
- Automakers and makers of consumer-electronics work on the technology yielding high quality from recycled materials (material cycle of waste plastics).
- Recycle of new materials (CFRP [carbon fiber reinforced plastics] and solar panel) attracts attention
- Triggered by the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011, treatment and recycle of disaster waste including radio-active waste becomes a big issue. Those disaster wastes were generated in Kumamoto earthquake in 2016 and heavy rain in northern Kyushu in 2017, too.
- There is demand for new technologies of comminution/liberation and component separation which are expected to be applied to waste materials.
- The government is trying to strengthen the venous industry by reorganizing intermediaries of waste disposal. This is a state policy to create new industrial fields and to make the level of such industry equal to that of Europe.
- The recycling system coping with ups and downs of metal price is required.
|Coordinator||The University of Kitakyushu,
Faculty of Environmental Engineering,
Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
|Vice Coordinator||Kumamoto University||TOGAWA/Kenichi|
|Representative Organizer||TANABE CORPORATION||SAITO/Akira|
|Vice Representative Organizer||ACTREE CORPORATION||MASUI/Megumi|
|Organizer||AKATAKE ENGINEERING CO., LTD.||OGITA/Tetsuya|
|SEISHIN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.||BABA/Kazuhisa|
|S-TEC CO., LTD.||NISHIMURA/Yoshiki|
|TAKASAGO INDUSTRY CO., LTD.||MIZUNO/Yuta|
|TSUBAKIMOTO BULK SYSTEMS CORP.||YAMADA/Haruo|