Recycling technology subcommittee is a project type group. We have been discussing various issues about the powder technology related to the recycling of a secondary battery and the critical metal. We always bear the following question in mind. What is the best way for the utilization of the recycling technology about resource circulation and energy generation? Also, we are investigating business opportunities and bringing the result of it to people and organizations concerned.
Current level of technology, trend and activities in future
- The current topics are recycles of high-value-added materials such as gold, silver and copper.
- Automakers and consumer-electronics makers work on development of technology making high quality of recycled materials (material cycle of waste plastics).
- Treatment and recycle of disaster waste materials which arise from Kumamoto earthquake last year becomes a big issue. Radio-active waste is included in disaster waste materials. This movement has been triggered by the Great Hanshin Earthquake and the Great East Japan Earthquake. ,
- There is demand for development of new technology of comminution/liberation and component separation which is intended to be applied to waste materials.
- The government pursues reinforcement of the venous industry by restructuring a middleman of waste disposers. This is a state policy to create new industry fields and to make such industry equal to the level of Europe.
- There is demand to develop recycling systems which cope with wild ups and downs of metal price.
|Coordinator||The University of Kitakyushu,
Faculty of Environmental Engineering,
Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
|Vice Coordinator||Kumamoto University||TOGAWA/Kenichi|
|Representative Organizer||TANABE CORPORATION||SAITO/Akira|
|Vice Representative Organizer||ACTREE CORPORATION||MASUI/Megumi|
|Organizer||AKATAKE ENGINEERING CO., LTD.||OGITA/Tetsuya|
|SEISHIN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.||BABA/Kazuhisa|
|S-TEC CO., LTD.||NISHIMURA/Yoshiki|
|TAKASAGO INDUSTRY CO., LTD.||MIZUNO/Yuta|
|TSUBAKIMOTO BULK SYSTEMS CORP.||YAMADA/Haruo|